Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL on behalf of “The Seller”, is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a 7,933 square foot single-tenant healthcare building at 1104 SE 30th Street (the “Property”, “Asset”) in Bentonville, AR, featuring a DaVita Dialysis lease (the “Tenant”, “DaVita”) through January 2028. With over a combined 57,000 vehicles per day along SE Walton Blvd & SE J St., a premier driving route with direct access to Interstate 49 (80,000 VPD) to the east, the Property sits in a strategic location for DaVita surrounded by several medical facilities including a 487-Bed Hospital, Nursing and Rehab facility and future facilities currently under construction. In addition to being an active location, Bentonville is home to Walmart’s headquarters and over 1,100 vendor offices. Walmart has broken ground on a brand-new corporate campus to be delivered in 2024 just a mile north of the Property. The Property represents a unique opportunity to acquire a single-tenant medical asset in an established northwest Arkansas city, offering a passive net lease structure that offers minimal landlord responsibility and surety of income from a successful healthcare provider with strong credit.
- Net Lease investment with attractive income growth and established operating history
- Strategically located in the medical hub adjacent to a 487-bed Northwest Medical Center
- High barrier to entry asset type with specialized build-out - "sticky" real estate
- Situated near Walmart's new campus (2024 delivery) - roughly 350 acres of land & largest construction project in the history of Northwest Arkansas
- Healthcare real estate continues to attract investors due to resilient nature and necessity Exceptional demographics with avg, incomes of over $107,000 and 118,000 residents within a 5-mile radius
- Incredible vehicle counts along SE Walton Blvd (40K VPD) and SE J St (17K VPD)
- Bentonville, AR is an established high barrier to entry market with major investment from corporations such as Walmart, Mercy Health, JB Hunt and Tyson Foods