|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire ICON Cancer Centre Cairns at 203 – 205 Lake Street, Cairns QLD.
A brand new, state-of-the-art radiation oncology facility providing the latest in radiation therapy and techniques. ICON Cancer Centre Cairns encapsulates key fundamentals that underpin sound investment in healthcare real estate, being;
- Long term cash flow through the 10 year and 5-month lease with 2 x 5 year options to 2041
- Fully leased to national healthcare operator, Integrated Clinical Oncology Network Pty Ltd (ICON)
- Significant tenant investment of $2.5million to create the state-of-the-art facility, underpinning their long term commitment to the asset
- Current net income of $180,000p.a. + GST
- Whole of land lease on a 1,012sqm land holding with future development potential
- Net lease structure and minimum 3% annual reviews protecting rental growth and cash flow
- Situated within the dedicated medical precinct strategically located within walking distance of both public and private hospitals
ICON Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has 33 centres nationally, along with clinics in Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
The property is being offered for Sale via Offers to Purchase closing Thursday 28 October 2021 at 4:00pm (AEST).