The Port of Houston Class A Industrial Portfolio consists of three single-tenant buildings totaling 738,701 square feet in southeast Houston. The offering includes one front-load building and two cross-dock buildings, all 100% leased to three tenants with an average remaining lease term of 5.9 years. These best-in-class assets offer the opportunity to capitalize on the continued growth in the Port of Houston while benefiting from a secure, stable cash flow and upside via a mark-to-market opportunity at expiration as rents are 9.4% below market.
· Access To Scale In A Core Industrial Submarket
· Irreplaceable, Institutional Class-A Product
· Strategic Location With Key Access to Barbours Cut & Bayport Container Terminals
· Proximity To Critical Operations/Locations
· Favorable Market Fundamentals
· Petrochemical Hub Of the United States