Advancing Demographic Growth Fundamentals Driven by North Austin’s global presence within the technology sector along with Austin’s economic health, business friendly environment, and outstanding lifestyle offerings Leander has seen some of the most impressive population growth in the country. Growing more than 42% from 2010- 2015 Leander was the fastest growing city in the US in 2015. Today the population within a 3-mile radius of the property is currently 34,187 people and is expected to grow by approximately another 12% over the next 5 years. Average household income within 3 miles of Leander Station has grown to $110,000 with 70% of people working white collar occupations.
- Premier Apartment Development Site
- The Property offers the best visibility and access in the surrounding area given its location along major thoroughfares of HWY 183 and Hero Way.
- Directly adjacent to HEB, 12,500 student Austin Community Campus, and St. David’s Hospital planned to have over 400 beds and Medical Office space.
- Leander Station is the northern terminus stop for the MetroRail in the city of Austin, an extremely unique and one of a kind amenity allowing for residents in the surrounding community to quickly access the entire metro area.
- Ideally located in the heart of Leander, this site is poised to become a dense town center including various housing options, entertainment & lifestyle retail offerings, and office space opportunity.