Queens Bridge Place is proudly being offered for sale by JLL and Colliers International via an International Expressions of Interest process, closing Thursday, 19th of November 2020.
Offering an extraordinary opportunity to shape Melbourne’s skyline with a truly outstanding mixed-use development. Designed by renowned architects Fender Katsalidis and Cox Architecture, the permit approved development integrates residential, office, hotel, retail and market leading amenities seamlessly to create a dynamic and flexible project.
• Major consolidated site of 6,202 sqm with 199 metres of prominent frontages
• Permit approved for a landmark mixed-use project including residential, office, hotel and retail
• Designed by world-class architects, with a total permitted NSA of 73,469 sqm
• Prime Southbank location within close walking distance to Melbourne’s CBD via the vibrant Yarra Promenade
• Surrounded by leading amenity, connectivity and parklands
• Over 9,000 sqm of existing NLA with short term income and 3.5-Star NABERS Energy rating
All figures are approximate and subject to change.
Images include artist impressions.