The JLL Capital Markets team is proud to exclusively present for sale this landmark corner development opportunity at 122-144 Argyle Street, Fitzroy (Corner Young Street).
Key details of this opportunity include:
- A landmark corner landholding of 2,556sqm* positioned within Melbourne’s most liveable suburb – Fitzroy*
- Significant combined frontage of 108 metres* to Argyle Street, Young Street and Johnston Street
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning and revised planning controls allowing for development of up to 30.4 metres (10-levels)
- Multiple frontages and access points improve construction efficiency and access to light, air and views for future product
- Flexible settlement available
- A world class lifestyle precinct underwritten by an almost perfect walkability score of 96%
- Fitzroy, recently voted Melbourne’s #1 most liveable suburb**, is Melbourne’s most sought after development and lifestyle precinct endorsed by some of Australia’s most renowned and successful developers
- A significant development opportunity of genuine scale located just 1.5km* from the Melbourne CBD
122-144 Argyle Street, Fitzroy (Corner Young Street) is For Sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 9 June at 2pm (AEST).
For further information on this outstanding corner development opportunity, please contact any member of the JLL Capital Markets team.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998
** Core Logic
· C1Z Corner Supersite of 2,556sqm*
· Flexible Settlement Available
· Melbourne’s #1 Liveable Suburb