Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Americas ("JLL") on behalf of Ownership is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Velocity Crossing P6 (the "Property" or "Site"), a premier, shovel ready, 7.086-acre development site located within the planned 314-acre, Velocity Crossing mixed-use project. At full build-out, Velocity Crossing will comprise 7 million square feet of multifamily, office, and retail, and will be anchored by a future HEB grocery store. Located at the southwest intersection of Highway 71 and Highway 130, the Site is located directly east of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and is catty corner from Tesla's 4.5 million square foot Gigafactory currently under construction. Additionally, the Property's exceptional south Austin location boasts ideal proximity to Downtown Austin, South Congress, Oracle's HQ Campus, Lady Bird Lake, and the Circuit of Americas.
Velocity Crossing P6 presents potential developers with a rare opportunity to acquire shovel ready multifamily development site located in Austin's robust path of growth southeast that is anchored by unrivaled demand drivers.
- Shovel Ready Development Site
- Fully Entitled & Site Planned for 307-Units
- The Site is zoned LI-PDA
- Located Within the Future Velocity Crossing Mixed-Use Project (7 MSF)
- Immediate Access to Highways 71, 130, and FM 973
- Located less than 3-Miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport & Tesla Gigafactory
- Velocity Crossing is located within an Opportunity Zone