|Building Area Net||
|Number of units||149|
Jones Lang Lasalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”) is pleased to present Courthouse Square Apartments, a 149-unit luxury community located in Wheaton, an affluent western suburb of Chicago in DuPage County.
The award-winning, LEED-certified property sets the standard for high-end living , offering residents a resort style collection of amenities, home features, and transit-oriented location with an unbeatable walk score that attracts an affluent resident base. The property is perfectly situated nearby the I-88 employment corridor providing access to Fortune 500 employers and proximate to ranked schooling (Wheaton College - #5 Illinois) and hospitals (Edward Hospital - #8 Illinois).
Demand for luxury living in Wheaton is evidenced by Courthouse Square’s incredible performance - 98% occupancy and 20%+ increase on new leases year-to-date. This can’t miss investment opportunity is available free and clear or via assuming the favorable existing loan (4.34% Fixed Rate, Full Term Interest Only).
Robust Property Performance
- 20%+ Increase on New Leases Year-to-Date
- 97% Avg. Economic Occupancy Since 2020
- 60%+ Retention Rate
- No Bad Debt - Past 3 years
- Real Estate Tax Clarity - DuPage County (not Cook County)
Unbeatable Walkable Suburban Location
- 92 Walk Score - Minutes to Downtown Wheaton and the Wheaton Metra Station
- Proximity to Top Ranked Education, Hospitals and Fortune 1000 Employers
- Easy Access to I-355 and I-88 Employment/R&D/Tech Corridor
- Avg. Resident Household Income - $170,000
- ~65% of Residents are 50+ Years Old
- Empty Nesters and Working Professionals