Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Number of units||342|
Jones Lang LaSalle (“”JLL””) is pleased to present Heights at Park Row, a 342-unit wrap-style apartment community located in Houston’s Energy Corridor. The Property sits at the epicenter of West Houston’s growth, fueled by migration out of the urban core. This 2015 vintage class A asset is easily accessible along Houston’s major freeways, Interstate 10, Beltway 8 and Highway 6. With zero recently opened or under construction units in the submarket, Heights at Park Row provides investors an exceptional opportunity to acquire an institutionally developed and maintained asset in a second-to-none suburban location with proven potential to exceed prior peak rents.
- Institutionally Maintained Community with Value-Add Potential
- Epicenter of West Houston's Growth Fueled by Westward Migration
- Opportunity to Purchase Class A Product at a Discount to Replacement Cost
- Zero Competing New Supply Within 2 Miles
- Zoned to Katy ISD, #2 School District in Houston
- Positioned to Return to Peak Pre-COVID Rents Early 2022
- Affluent & Educated Demographics in a 1-Mile Radius
- 53% of Households Earning over $100K
- $152,000 Average Household Income
- 75% are College Graduates
- 29% Hold Masters Degree or Higher