|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been engaged as the exclusive advisor to extend to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 25 Orinda Way (the “Property”), a stabilized 28,935 SF boutique office building in the affluent San Francisco suburb of Orinda, California.
As one of only several existing office projects in Orinda with no future office development planned, the Property has maintained high long-term historic occupancy with a recent flurry of reputable tenant activity. 25 Orinda Way is currently 93% leased with 4.4 years of weighted average term and serves a diverse mix of tenants in professional and medical services, biotech, and public utilities.
25 Orinda Way presents an investor with the opportunity to acquire an institutionally maintained trophy office building with excellent demographic fundamentals and superior access to transit and amenities.
- Exceptional quality boutique asset
- Diverse rent roll with 4.4 years of WALT
- Proven track record with 6 new leases signed in the last 12 months
- High barrier to entry market with no new office development planned
- Orinda boasts some of the strongest demographics in California with a large executive population
- Central downtown location with access to amenities and all transit nodes