|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers||2022-03-10|
JLL and Colliers are pleased to present 39 Brisbane Avenue, Barton for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEDT), Thursday 10th March 2022.
39 Brisbane Avenue, Barton represents an exemplary office asset completed in 1992 and substantially refurbished between 2016-2020. The property features 3 levels of office above a ground floor with total NLA of 4,868.2m² and podium/basement car park for 136 vehicles. Situated in the prestigious Parliamentary Precinct, the property occupies a commanding position adjacent to Parliament House.
- High profile, 4-level office asset of 4,868.2 m² NLA on a large 3,985m² site.
- 100% occupancy with WALE by income of 6.01* years supported by fixed contractual rental growth.
- Fully leased Net income $2,169,368* ex. GST underpinned by a mix of top-tier tenants notably including the Australian Medical Association, BAE Systems and Spirit Super.
- Extensively refurbished between 2016-2020 including new EOT, plant and equipment upgrades and building aesthetic overhaul.
- Strong leasing performance post-refurbishment, providing a diversified tenancy and expiry profile.
- 5-star NABERS Energy Base Building and 5.5-star NABERS Water Base Building ratings.
- Dedicated basement and podium car parking for 136 vehicles.
- Prominently located along Brisbane Avenue, a main thoroughfare at the doorstep of Parliament House and surrounded by leading government agencies.