Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Arvest Tower (the “Property” or “Arvest”), a 202,111 square foot, downtown office tower with underground parking and an adjoining parking garage strategically positioned in Oklahoma City’s Central Business District. Centrally located with great access to downtown’s underground tunnels, the Property provides easy access for tenants and visitors both business and leisurely travel. Currently 72% leased with strong tenant tenure, including the addition of Arvest Bank to a new 15-year lease, significant building upgrades recently completed, Arvest Tower offers investors the opportunity to acquire a stable, cash-flowing asset with mark-to-market potential.
- Arvest Bank Oklahoma Headquarters
- Tenured Tenancy with Strong Law Firm Presence
- Opportunity to Attract Flex Space Tenancy
- Immediate Access to Downtown Attractions
- Potential for Plaza Outdoor Amenity Space
- In-Place Cash Flow with Significant Upside Potential
- Substantial Discount to Replacement Costs