|Building Area Net||
Belmont is one of Uxbridge’s premier office buildings which totals 125,843 sq ft configured around a substantial central sky-lit atrium, Belmont provides Grade A office accommodation arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors. In addition, the ground and fourth floors benefit from terraces which provide outstanding views and premium space for staff and/or client entertaining.
Uxbridge is one of the Western Corridor’s leading office markets owing to its proximity to Central London, Heathrow Airport and the national motorway network, together with the presence of an affluent population and highly skilled workforce. Uxbridge benefits from a thriving town centre with an abundance of retail and leisure amenities which are widely available on the pedestrianised high Street as well as within The Chimes and Pavilions Shopping Centres.
- A fully future-proofed office building, comprehensively refurbished and extended in 2016 at a total cost of £29.75m (£236 per sq ft).
- Belmont is situated at the heart of Uxbridge town centre, 100m from the London Underground station and within proximity of the town’s key retail and leisure amenities.
- Uxbridge is an established West London office market, benefiting from excellent motorway, airport and London Underground connectivity.
- Architecturally striking and benefiting from outstanding environmental and wellbeing credentials – BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and EPC ‘B’ ratings.
- Comprising 125,843 sq ft over ground and four upper floors, together with terraces on two floors.
- 32% let (by useable floor area) to Giffgaff Ltd, PFU (EMEA) Ltd and Optical Express Ltd. A further 21% (by useable floor area) is operated by Orega (Management) Ltd under a serviced office management agreement.
- Total contracted rental income of £1,216,087 per annum, reflecting a low rate of £30.28 per sq ft and a 13% discount to prime headline rents in Uxbridge (£35.00 per sq ft).
- WAULT of 8.5 years to expiries and 6.7 years to earliest terminations (based on the contracted income).
- 55,395 sq ft of vacant Grade A office accommodation capable of immediate occupation.
- Excellent onsite amenity and wellness facilities including a café with free Wi-Fi and gym style showers / changing facilities.
- Significant capital allowances may be available.