|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Memorial Pointe is a 28% leased, 226,586 square foot institutionally owned and operated office building that features a floor to ceiling atrium in the lobby. The building has seen significant capital improvements in recent years on items such as fire sprinkler installation, lobby upgrades, spec suites, and an exterior coating. The property offers investors a significant value-add opportunity in a building that is well suited to attract the smaller tenants
which currently make up a large part of the submarket’s leasing activity.
- Excellent ingress and egress from I-10, Houston's main East/West thoroughfare with easy access to the nearby Sam Houston Tollway
- Ownership recently invested more than $1.4 million in renovations to the lobby, sprinkler
- installation, spec suites, and exterior coating.
- With no tenant occupying greater than 2.3% of NRA, the building is well diversified across a wide variety of tenants and industries.
- Average vacant suite size of ~2,600 SF ideally caters to the smaller tenants who are active in the market today.