|Building Area Semi-Gross||
High yielding, reversionary office & industrial investment opportunity comprising two assets sitting in close proximity to major population hubs in Liverpool and Sheffield. Let to a diverse mix of public and private sector tenants with a combined average occupancy level of 96% over the last 2 years.
The Bridgewater Complex has 34% of the income secured against the NHS and the Ministry of Justice with the latter taking a new 15 year lease (subject to completion of the letting) with no break and upwards only 5 yearly rent reviews linked to CPI.
Highly reversionary investment with an estimated combined rental value of £1,321,245 per annum.
- Two self-contained, multi-let assets in Bootle, Liverpool and Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Offering a mix of refurbished, good quality industrial and office space
- Providing a total of 71,956 sq ft across 116 units and suites
- Highly reversionary with a low average passing rent
- Combined average occupancy level of 96% over the last 2 years
- The Bridgewater Complex is currently fully let
- Sefton House, part of The Bridgewater Complex, is set to be let to the Ministry of Justice on a new 15 year lease with no break option, with upwards only 5 yearly, CPI-linked rent reviews (capped at 5%)
- Total combined annual rent of £1,193,648 per annum
- Combined triple-net income of £907,702 per annum
- Seeking offers in excess of £11,585,000 for the purchase of both assets subject to contract and exclusive of VAT
- Net Initial Yield - 9.66%
- Combined Triple Net Yield - 7.34%
- Estimated Combined Reversionary Yield - 10.69%