JLL Capital Markets has the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this unique inner-city development opportunity at 393 Bridge Road, Richmond.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A strategic corner landholding of 752sqm* with prominent main road exposure to Bridge Road, Coppin Street and rear laneway, combining 70 metres* of site frontage.
· Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning allows for a vast range of end uses including residential, commercial office, retail, medical and more (STCA)
· Multiple site entrance points provide efficient site access for future redevelopment
· Short term income stream from longstanding tenant Thrifty, with no further lease options
· Richmond is one of Melbourne’s desirable residential locals underwritten by the precinct’s limitless access to an extraordinary level of surrounding retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity.
· Seamless connectivity to the Melbourne CBD for workers and student commuters via the recently upgraded Bridge Road tram network, with convenient access provided by an adjoining tram stop
· Set to directly benefit from the nearby $220m ‘Richmond Quarter’ Build to Rent project that promises to deliver a bustling local community featuring a Coles Supermarket, commercial offices, and extensive retail amenity for local residents and workers
· A vibrant commercial precinct located within close proximity to the MCG, AAMI Park, Royal Botanic Gardens and abundant café and culinary options along Bridge Road
· Well serviced by complementary services and facilities including the Epworth Hospital, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and Richmond Recreation Centre.
· A unique inner-city opportunity to capitalise on surging demand in Richmond with limited competition from nearby development projects
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 2 July 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
Stuart Taylor | 0428 000 000
· Strategic Triple Fronted Landholding
· Suits Residential, Office and Retail (STCA)
· Limited Surrounding Development Activity