Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Kona Inn Shopping Village (“KISV” or the “Shopping Village”) and Kona Bay Hotel (“KBH” or the “Hotel”), collectively the “Property.”
Kona Inn Shopping Village and Kona Bay Hotel represents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest of approximately eight acres directly on Kailua Bay. Holding an irreplaceable location in downtown Kailua-Kona, the Property is currently improved with a 86,153 square foot shopping village and 139 key hotel with immediate reposition and development potential.
Available for the first time, Kona Inn Shopping Village and Kona Bay Hotel is a once in a generation opportunity. The Property is a trophy asset which offers a new owner the opportunity to shape the identity and future of Kailua-Kona.
- GENERATIONAL ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY
- 8 ACRES FEE-SIMPLE ON KONA BAY
- 750 FEET OF UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN FRONTAGE
- PREMIERE RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- DIRECT PATH TO REPOSITION WITH LIMITED IN-PLACE ENCUMBRANCES
- WORLD RENOWN TOURIST DESTINATION
- EXTREMELY HIGH BARRIER TO ENTRY MARKET