|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Call for Offers|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer Lincoln Plaza (the “Property”), a 268,779 square foot, dominant, grocery anchored shopping center located in one of Suburban Philadelphia’s most desirable retail corridors, Langhorne, Pennsylvania. The 100% leased Property provides investors the rare opportunity to acquire an irreplaceable retail site in a highly trafficked, densely populated and affluent location within the Philadelphia MSA.
- Best In- Class National Credit Tenant Lineup
- Outstanding Leasing Momentum Creating a Highly Complementary Merchandising Mix
- New Leases with Over 64% of GLA Since 2018 Creating a Highly Synergistic Tenant Lineup with Various, Contemporary Retail Uses.
- Established, Infill Market with Institutional Quality Demographic Profile and Extended Consumer Reach
- In a Market with a 3-Mile Population of 200,029, Lincoln Plaza’s Trade Area Reaches a Population of 597,271
- In-Fill Location Servicing a Highly Captive Audience with Excellent Roadway Connectivity
- Immediate Regional Connectivity and High Visibility along Lincoln Highway (SR 213)
- Under 1 mile from the Ramps for Interstate 295 (NJ Turnpike) and US Route 1 Allows The Center To Draw From A More Regional & Affluent Trade Radius