Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL Capital Markets, as exclusive broker, is pleased to offer the excellent opportunity to acquire Shoppes at Nona Place, a 60,557 square foot retail center grocery-anchored by a long-term, strong-performing Hispanic grocer, Bravo Supermarkets, located in Orlando’s high growth, affluent Lake Nona Community.
- Located in the heart of Orlando’s Lake Nona – the 12th fastest growing community in the U.S. and nationally renowned medical and technology hub known as Lake Nona’s Medical City
- Lake Nona’s Medical City, includes VA Hospital, Nemours Children’s Hospital, UCF Medical School and Medical Center, UF College of Pharmacy – 8,200+ Employees & Students
- Lake Nona is home to the USTA national campus (100 tennis courts), KPMG global corporate training center, 850,000 SF Amazon fulfillment center, Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, Valencia College’s Lake Nona campus and more!
- Strong performing Hispanic grocery anchor Bravo Supermarkets (70+ units) with term thru 2035 which is already trending close to percentage rent breakpoint in 1st year
- Grocery-anchored by the only Hispanic grocer in 9+ miles, surrounded by a robust and affluent Hispanic population of approximately 30,000 residents within a captive trade area
- Spectacular 1/3/5 mile demographics – $110,000+ avg. incomes and 28%+ 5-year growth
- Over 55% in trade area have bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Proximate to expressway SR-417 (1.5 miles, 71,000 VPD) and Orlando Airport (3.5 miles)
- Ideal functional site layout, where 58% of revenue is derived from outparcel tenancy fronting Narcoossee Road (39,500 VPD)
- 10+ years of WALT with 96% of GLA and 94% of revenue from credit-worthy national and regional tenants
- Best-in-class and internet-resistant merchandising mix with orientation towards service (food, dental, hair, nails, waxing, fitness, financial) and daily needs (grocery, pet supplies)
- New 2018-2019 construction, minimal capital requirements