|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Call for Offers|
JLL is pleased to present 9-11 Waramanga Place, Waramanga to the market for sale by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Thursday 10 November 2020 (AEDT).
9-11 Waramanga Place is a 240 sqm single titled building located in the Waramanga Local Centre Precinct. Waramanga is situated in the region of Weston Creek just minutes to the Woden Town Centre. According to data released from the ABS, the median age of residents is 38, showing the area is home to a young and growing cohort.
The building is currently leased to the Waramanga Newsagency who also operates Waramanga Bottlemart, NSW Lotteries and Australia Post parcel collection facilities and is paying below market rent for the space. The building has been trading as a post office for over 30 years with the current tenant signing a long term lease in 2020.
To add to the value of this investment, the Crown Lease allows for the building to be split into two tenancies to further increase returns in the future (STA).
Other tenants in this thriving local centre include an IGA, medical centre, chemist, bakery, hair and beauty salon and cafe.
- Long Standing news agency operating for over 30 years
- 7.9 year WALE + 10 Year option
- Current rent below market*
- Tenant pays increases in outgoings over base year 2020 ensuring growth
- 300 sqm land area
- CPI annual rental increases
- Crown Lease allows for the building to be split into two units to increase future returns (STA)
- Stamp duty exempt investment
- Net Income $60,703 pa + GST
(*Approx as at 1 October 2022)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Thursday 10 November 2020 (AEDT)