Asia Pacific Property Digest: Q1 2019
Reaching higher: Rising investment despite uncertainty
Explore our Asia Pacific Property Digest, a quarterly update on latest trends in the real estate market for office, retail, residential, industrial and hotel properties in the region.
- Office: Tech companies, professional and financial services firms and flexible space providers continue to drive demand
- Retail: Landlords and retailers are proactively adjusting strategies to keep up with changing consumer demands
- Residential: Mixed sales performance across the region as Lunar New Year holiday and supply pipeline affect number of launches
- Industrial: 3PL firms and manufacturers remain the strongest sources of leasing demand across most markets
- Hotels: Strong tourism demand support hotel market performance as visitors travel for leisure and business