Your Next Office Guide
With the economy beginning to improve and employees returning to work, companies are facing many difficult questions about their offices.
For many organisations, the future workplace will involve some level of flexibility-but what that looks like is highly subjective. If you have not yet finalised plans on to how to reconfigure the office space for your hybrid workforce, you are not alone.
Companies are experimenting with various models that keep the health and well-being of the staff central to the new design. But in the process, they are still exploring the continuity of hybrid virtual strategies.
Five common questions that companies are asking to accommodate new workplace preferences.
1. What’s the best workplace strategy for my company?
2. What should my workplace look like now?
3. Where should my company locate its operations?
4. What tools does my company need to succeed?
5. What should I be doing right now to get started?