JLL Reports Strong First-Quarter 2018 Results
JLL today reported excellent operating performance for the first quarter of 2018.
CHICAGO, May 8, 2018 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported excellent operating performance for the first quarter of 2018 with diluted earnings per share of $0.88 and adjusted diluted earnings per share1 of $0.97.
- Diversified organic revenue growth globally, highlighted by Capital Markets and annuity businesses
- Margin expansion in Americas, EMEA and LaSalle
- Americas revenue growth coupled with productivity gains
- EMEA improvement largely driven by UK, Germany and France
- Corporate Solutions momentum from recent business wins
- LaSalle delivered robust incentive fees while generating outstanding value for clients
- Continued progress on digital agenda
- Strong cash flows contributed to a year-on-year net debt reduction of more than $470 million
- Dividend increase of 11 percent to $0.41 per share
“Broad organic revenue growth and margin expansion drove our strong first-quarter performance,” said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. “We achieved these results while continuing to invest in -- and make significant progress on -- our global digital agenda. With healthy economic and real estate fundamentals in most markets globally, and despite geopolitical challenges, we anticipate continued growth this year.”
View supplemental slides
View Investor Relations web site