Our equity placement, funds placement, corporate finance and M&A experts work together to deliver superior results for our clients.
Who we are
- We are a single integrated real estate investment advisory firm
- We combine real estate and financial advisory services with access to capital via our long-standing relationships with REITs, listed propcos, PE sponsors, institutional and private investors across the region
- We have access to historical and real time market data that allows us to stay at the forefront of industry trends and offer clients current advice
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- Our Equity Advisory team has three core service offerings to promote across sector alignments: Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Placement and Fund Placement.
What we do
- Buyside and sellside advisory for real estate businesses and asset rich companies
- Wholeco or majority / minority stake sales and acquisitions
- Corporate valuations based on discounted cash flow, transaction and trading comparables, leveraged buyout and sum of the parts methodologies
- Advisory on Opco / Propco structures
- Dual-tracking processes alongside equity placement and debt advisory
- Pre-sale preparation and business plan analysis
- Public company advisory including board strategic advisory, IPO advisory, defence advisory, demergers and take privates
- JV creation & structuring
- Capital raising & recapitalisations
- Global capital sourcing with specialist managers, owners, and operators
- Asset and/or platform or corporate level transactions
- Specialist commercial knowledge in JV structuring & terms
- Transaction process expertise
- Structure, market and raise capital for real estate investment products, with a primary focus on pooled funds
- Institutional investor coverage with the ability to leverage wider global capital relationships
- Strong relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, fund of funds, private banks and family offices
- Capital raised across a range of risk profiles, geographies and sectors
- We establish long-term capital partners for our clients
- Understanding and experience of investors’ requirements qualifies us to provide advice on concept, strategy, positioning and structuring of new investment vehicles
JLL India, Aeka Advisors partner to service GCCs in India
First ever partnership in the industry will enable better entry and business strategy for global firms keen on the GCCs space in the country
JLL taps into the power of neuroscience to shape the future of work
Global real estate firm partners with “neurotech” company EMOTIV to discover how the human mind responds to the workplace
Asia Pacific real estate investment declines by 17% in 1H 2022
JLL estimates US$70.9 billion in regional transaction volumes in the first half with year-on-year declines influenced by slowing China, Japan, and Australia deal activity
Tata Power, JLL India collaborate for Green Energy Solutions
Both the companies will jointly evaluate opportunities across JLL India’s clients’ portfolios to extend Tata Power's Green Energy solutions.
Institutional investments in Indian real estate at USD 966 million
Quarterly launches up 6% Q-o-Q, led by Mumbai and Hyderabad
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.