Who we are
- We are a single integrated real estate investment advisory firm.
- We provide clients the edge when considering their economic interest in real estate by helping them integrate the interdependent capital cycles of occupation, ownership, and investment.
- Our deep & on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors give our clients better opportunities to access global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalised global investment opportunities in real time through our global listing platform, whilst simplifying the due diligence process.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximise returns.
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.
JLL India, Aeka Advisors partner to service GCCs in India
First ever partnership in the industry will enable better entry and business strategy for global firms keen on the GCCs space in the country
JLL taps into the power of neuroscience to shape the future of work
Global real estate firm partners with “neurotech” company EMOTIV to discover how the human mind responds to the workplace
Asia Pacific real estate investment declines by 17% in 1H 2022
JLL estimates US$70.9 billion in regional transaction volumes in the first half with year-on-year declines influenced by slowing China, Japan, and Australia deal activity
Tata Power, JLL India collaborate for Green Energy Solutions
Both the companies will jointly evaluate opportunities across JLL India’s clients’ portfolios to extend Tata Power's Green Energy solutions.
Institutional investments in Indian real estate at USD 966 million
Quarterly launches up 6% Q-o-Q, led by Mumbai and Hyderabad